Student enquiries

Research enquiries

If you are looking for an expert in a particular research field, try the University’s expert database.

For information about past or present research projects, please check our Research page.

  • If you would like to discuss a specific project, please use the contact details on the relevant project page.
  • If you would like to talk to an academic member of staff or a postgraduate researcher about their research, please use the profile links on our People page.

General enquiries

For general information about the ICY Research Centre / Network and its activities, please contact Michalis Kontopodis, Centre Director.