- Time: 13:00 - 16:00
- Location: Shire Oak Hall, Headingley Enterprise & Arts (HEART) Centre
- Cost: Free
THIS EVENT HAS BEEN CANCELLED FOLLOWING MEASURES AND ADVICE ISSUED BY THE GOVERNMENT IN RESPONSE TO COVID-19.
At this event, we hope to explore and discuss how to do research, co-production and intervention work with children/young people who may feel excluded by classic research methodologies. Inclusion/exclusion could refer to the intersection of specific resources and needs, gender, socio-economic, cultural and religious aspects, and/or access to digital technologies and digital skills.
- Alys Young – University of Manchester
- Paul Cooke & Angharad Beckett – University of Leeds
- Diana Skelton & Martin Kalisa – ATD Fourth World
- Daniela Ritz & Emily Echessa – Save The Children
- Sarah Hamilton – UNICEF
*THIS EVENT HAS BEEN CANCELLED FOLLOWING MEASURES AND ADVICE ISSUED BY THE GOVERNMENT IN RESPONSE TO COVID-19*